Select three of the 10 references from your Reference List assignment.
Create an annotated bibliography for each of the three references in the articles you find that fit your research interests in counseling for your annotated bibliography.
Each annotation must have 150-words, making a total of 450-600 words for the entire assignment. Each annotation should have the following elements:
- APA style reference of the article being annotated
- A paraphrased summary of the article (See note on paraphrasing below.)
- An assessment of why it is a scholarly reference
- A reflection on how it is applicable to your research
Note: Go to the Student Success Center and search key words “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies” for help with this assignment.
Follow these steps for all three references you chose.
Note on Paraphrasing: Paraphrasing the ideas of others is a requirement in academic writing and graduate study. Paraphrasing is using your own words to restate ideas or information from a source material. As you write each annotation use the following paraphrasing guidelines.
There are three main steps to paraphrasing:
- Identify the original idea(s) in the article
- Identify general points regarding the idea(s)
- Summarize the general points of the article in your own words (Paraphrase)
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!