Suppose there has been an incident at your organization that will require a forensic investigation of company computers and email. You have been asked by the head of your organization to prepare a presentation for the non-technical staff that explains how email works and the types of information that forensic email investigations attempt to uncover.
Consider the following when creating the presentation:
- What is the appropriate level of detail for non-technical employees regarding the process of e-mail and forensic investigations?
- What are qualities of an informational and appealing PowerPoint presentation?
For this assignment, you are to:
- Create a presentation that includes a graphic depiction of how e-mail works and discusses the types of information forensic e-mail investigations attempt to uncover.
- Your presentation should be at least 6-8 slides in length, not including title and reference slides.
- Be sure your presentation adheres to the academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
In a minimum of 1,300 words using at least three scholarly sources, explain the differences when operating in different countries and special information security challenges potentially faced by companies with operations and sales units on different continents. Also, what special information security concerns arise in outsourcing relationships?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!