You were recently hired as management director of the new I Can Business Incorporated (ICBI). You have been asked to establish policies and systems for the business. The first one you choose to work on is a financial reporting system.
For this assignment, you must develop a 4–5-page memo that you will deliver to the board of directors of ICBI. You will describe what a financial reporting system is and explain how management of ICBI should use an activity based budget instead of an operating budget. Be sure to explain the similarities and the differences of the two. Finally, give examples of budget guidelines for ICBI. You must answer the following questions:
- Describe the meaning and the components of a financial reporting system.
- Explain the budget cycle and process.
- Write a description of how management should use an activity based budget instead of an operating budget
- Explain the similarities and differences of the two budgets
- Give an example of budget guidelines that ICBI should follow in order to successfully plan.
- Identify and describe at least 5 basic budget guidelines.
Write a two-page paper that explains budgeting and the role of budgeting in a corporate environment. APA format. Must use academic/scholarly/credible sources. Minimum 3 sources. Title page. citations and references.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!