This is a two part assignment , the first part is due 06/15/2014 and only needs to be 3 pages the second assignment is due 06-29-2014 and will need to be 8 pages. I will post the second assignment in a separate request. I am more than willing to negotiate on price because I really need this and I’m struggling with this course… no passion for it whats so ever. This assignment is based off the final paper so I would prefer to have the same person do this and my last assignment.
Review the assignment requirements for the Final Paper in Week Five. Submit a proposal for your Final Paper in a two to three page paper that includes the following:
- A thesis statement based on the Week Five assignment.
- An outline of the major headings and a one to two sentence description of what you will discuss under each heading.
- One article from your literature review using the Annotated Bibliography Guidelines below:
- State the complete bibliographic citation for the article using APA format.
- Provide a summary/abstract/annotation of the article, which means to list the major topics discussed in the article.
Your paper must be two to three pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. You must cite at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook
Focus of the Final Paper
You are the manager of Acme Fireworks. The company started in the owner’s garage two years ago and now has 15 employees that you manage. The company started as a sole proprietor, and the owner has never changed the entity. The company makes and sells fireworks. The owner has informed you that the company has received inquiries from several large retailers about the company’s ability to fill large orders on a regular basis. The owner told the retailers that the company could fill such orders, and a price per unit was agreed upon. No other details were discussed. The owner is anticipating that new employees will need to be hired but is worried that if the large orders do not continue, the company will not have the funds to pay the new employees. The owner is now considering changing the business entity but does not know what entity to form or how to form it.
The owner has asked you to do the following:
- Explain potential personal liability for injuries to consumers caused by the product.
- Analyze whether the owner formed a contract with the retailers applying the five elements as discussed from Week Two to the hypothetical facts.
- Analyze how different employment types could be used with application of hypothetical facts.
- Recommend a new business entity. Provide a rationale to support your recommendation.
For each task, be sure to analyze the relevant law, apply the facts to the law, and make a conclusion.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. That is, what is your response to the content, either positive or negative, and then defend your position. If multiple options/alternatives/positions are present and are being rejected you must also defend the reasons for rejecting an option.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must include at least five sources, two of which must be from the Ashford Library, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.