Using the organization of Sears, write a 1,050-word business proposal to the organization’s Board of Directors to revitalize the organization through some well thought out innovative strategies. Your proposal should include the following:
- Analysis of the missed opportunities for innovation which have negatively impacted the organization.
- Description of innovation measurement and reward systems for existing employees.
- A process for creative problem solving.
- Description of the implementation and evaluation of innovation.
- Evaluation of external technology acquisition and implementation processes.
- Analysis of the organization’s ecosystem in terms of innovation.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Read the Polaris Industries Inc.: Global Plant Location in your course text (p. 449). After reviewing the information in this case and the Learning Resources for this week, complete the following:
BY DAY 7
Submit and post to the Discussion Board a 250- to 350-word response to the following questions:
- Assume that you are a judge for the Malcolm Baldrige Award. Using Table 8.4 on in your text, how would you evaluate Polaris for this prestigious award?
- Briefly describe the Baldrige Award. State each category of evaluation and describe Polaris’ performance in each category. Recommend a point award for each category based on the company’s performance.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.