Based on your research into the retention, separation, and discipline processes of the organization you selected, write a research paper in which you complete the following:
- Describe the strategies used by the organization to retain high-performing employees.
- Explain the organization’s policies for handling voluntary and forced separation.
- Identify the kinds of outplacement counseling and employee assistance programs offered.
- Identify any gaps in the organization’s separation policies.
- Explain how eliminating these gaps would protect the organization from specific types of litigation.
- Describe the organization’s formal discipline policies. Be sure to include information on who is involved with implementing and enforcing the policies.
- Describe any alternative dispute resolution processes.
1) Give two reasons why expert reviews are useful. Also give two limitations of expert reviews.
2) One argument against the current interface design of a popular word processor is that it has all the functional menu items appearing together which cause the interface to be too complex. This complexity results in a confusing and frustrating experience for novice users. An alternative design is to provide different levels of functional complexity, so users can choose the level that is suitable for them, then advance to higher level as they get familiar with the tool, thus feel more comfortable and learn more efficiently.
If you were to conduct a usability test to compare these two designs which type of usability testing should be used for this situation? Explain why.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!