During a global career succession assessment of leadership talent pipeline, a candidate was asked to complete a personality/behavioral tendency profile. The candidate asked to speak to the program administrator about the validity of the assessment. The assessment is based on first responses to several sets of word values. The instructions were to respond with first instinct to the set of words listed in several different categories. The candidate stated that some of the words could have different interpretations based on values, beliefs, and cultural origin. Therefore, the validity of the assessment could be biased in terms of results/outcomes. The program administrator removed the weighting of the assessment (not part of the overall assessment scoring) to be used for informational and team building purposes only.
Use the above information to answer the following in 700 to 1,050 words:
- Analyze whether the candidate has a valid discrimination concern about the assessment.
- Determine what EEOC laws could potentially be at risk of violation.
- Evaluate how the assessment could be altered so that it could still be used for the program.
Cite all sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your case study.
- Locate a current article about how a company was breached due to a lack of policy enforcement or policy failure. The article can be published within the last 2 years.
- Complete the attached article form and post to the submission link with your paper.
- Once you have picked your article, write a 2-3 page summarizing what you learned from the article and how you feel it will have an impact on businesses or technology for the future. Questions to help drive your writing:
- Was the regulation a good one?
- Did it make it more complicated for business or technology development?
- Is there anything you would have changed?
5. Submit your paper for grading and don’t forget to use APA for your formatting.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!