Deliverable Length: 3-5 pages
Now that you have completed your Requirements Kick-off Meeting and understand the expectations of the client or customer, you must now provide an initial set of software/system requirements needed to capture the functions of the online banking services. Provide the following in this assignment:
- Complete the introduction, references, and overall description to provide the start of your SRS document. Around 2–3 sentences per section will be expected.
- Provide 5 specific requirements/functionality for Section 4, 1 requirement each for Sections 6–8, and 10, and for Section 9, provide 2–3 design constraints.
- Provide at least 1 paragraph about your requirements verification process, methods, test, demonstration, analysis, and inspection methods used to perform verification.
- Transfer all of your requirements created in the previous sections to a Matrix to be provided in Section 12; this will contain the CSCI requirement and the traceability of the requirement to the system.
- Introduction: This should provide an overview of the entire SRS and should have the purpose of the document and include the scope, definitions, acronyms, abbreviations, and any references that are applicable.
- References: Provide a list of all documented references in the SRS, and include the date or title report number.
- Overall Description: Describe the general factors that affect the airline reservation system product and its requirements; this provides a background for the requirements (product perspective, functions, user characteristics, constraints, etc.).
- Specific Requirements/Functionality: This section contains all of the “shall” requirements needed to identify the functions of the airline reservation system.
- Usability: This identifies requirements that affect usability.
- Reliability: Requirements affecting the reliability of the system should be listed here, such as availability, COOP, MTBF, MTTR, accuracy, maximum bugs, or defect rate.
- Performance: This section should include specific system response times for transactions of the airline reservation system, throughput, resource utilization, and so on.
- Supportability: The requirements affecting the supportability or maintainability of the system go in this section.
- Design Constraints: This may include architectural or design constraints, prescribed use of certain tools or procedures, purchased components, and software languages.
- Licensing: Any licensing enforcement requirements or other usage restrictions on the airline reservation software are listed here.
- Requirements Verification: This section states the requirements verification process, methods, test, demonstration, analysis and inspection methods used to perform verification.
- Requirements Traceability: This contains the CSCI requirement and the traceability of the requirement to the system.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.