To prepare for this Assignment:
- Select an adult or older adult client with a depressive disorder you have seen in your practicum.
In 3–4 pages, write a treatment plan for your client in which you do the following:
- Describe the HPI and clinical impression for the client.
- Recommend psychopharmacologic treatments and describe specific and therapeutic endpoints for your psychopharmacologic agent. (This should relate to HPI and clinical impression.)
- Recommend psychotherapy choices (individual, family, and group) and specific therapeutic endpoints for your choices.
- Identify medical management needs, including primary care needs, specific to this client.
- Identify community support resources (housing, socioeconomic needs, etc.) and community agencies that are available to assist the client.
- Recommend a plan for follow-up intensity and frequency and collaboration with other providers.
In 2-3 pages:
- Describe the role of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) as it pertains to the PMHNP.
- Explain your responsibilities when having a DEA number.
- Explain how you apply for a DEA number.
- Explain your state’s requirements for a safe prescribing and prescription monitoring program. Explain your responsibility as a PMHNP to follow these requirements.
- Provide an example of a drug you may prescribe from each of the Schedule II-V drug levels.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.