Technology in communication can be broadly defined as the use of techniques that can make transfer of data from one node to other in a viable, secure, quick and economically sound manner. This need can be satisfied by introducing a new technology in the market or improving the prevailing Technology.
Discuss the following technology and write a report (of 2000 to 3000 words), by making use of the sections below.
- Technology in terms of Data Communication
- Cloud Computing
- Voice Over IP
- 4G LTE
- Fibre Distributed Data Interface (FDDI)
- 5G: The Future of Communications Networks
- Briefly outline how regional metamorphism is related to plate boundaries? Are certain types of metamorphic rocks indicative of particular plate boundaries or tectonic settings?
- Give three examples of such rocks and indicate the tectonic environment they represent?
- Name the parent rocks of your three (3) examples?
Here is a very helpful interactive website discussing the different movements of plate boundaries.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!