Interview your cooperating teacher/mentor about the following aspects of your cooperating classroom. Use the discussion to prepare for the student teaching experience. Your interview questions and observations should review the following:
- The best methods for communicating with your cooperating teacher.
- Their school philosophy, policies, calendar, and daily schedule.
- The “Professional Dispositions” including expectations regarding dress, behavior, etc.
- Required reports and recordkeeping, grading standards, and discipline procedures.
- District/school resources provided based upon the learning expectations.
- Expectations for students, routines, procedures, and an established classroom management plan.
- Additional questions as appropriate.
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect upon your interview and explain how you will use your findings in your student teaching practice and future professional practice. Consider the following:
- What surprised you the most about your cooperating/mentor teacher’s responses?
- How do the “Professional Dispositions” align to your cooperating/mentor teacher’s responses?
- How can you apply your findings to your future professional practice? What policies and routines might you replicate in your own future classroom?
please answer this question without resources
* What are your value? beliefs? (about education, power, race…)
* How have power and race intersected with your experiences? (benefits, disadvantages…)
* Where would you begin the deconstruction process with yourself/classroom/school? Please explain..
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.