Consider all you have learned in the course so far and the trends that have been discussed, particularly around leaders being able to strategize and execute to results.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research key leadership competencies needed in 2020. Then, respond to the following:
- What are the key leadership competencies that will be needed in leaders by 2020? Why are they important?
- What are the most significant leadership trends that require a change in leadership approaches by 2020? What leadership changes will be most important?
- What are some of the external trends (e.g., increased globalization, increased diversity, and increased use of technology) that will influence the leadership changes?
- What will the employee of 2020 look like in terms of expectations, skills, and experience?
Support your positions with specific examples or by citing credible sources.
Write your initial response in approximately 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By Saturday, June 7, 2014, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Sunday, June 8, 2014, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Consider the following in your responses to make the discussion a rich learning experience:
- Contribute new and relevant information to the course discussion using your textbook reading.
- Comment in a positive manner.
- Build on the remarks of your peers or pose questions to them.
- Share quotes, Web site links, and other supplementary information.
- Demonstrate practical application of the module’s key concepts from your professional/personal experience by offering examples.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.