Due tomorrow….if you cannot make the deadline, please do not send a handshake!! Work will be checked using turnitin
Explain how public opinion helps to set the stage in formulating or adjusting criminal justice policy. How does public opinion affect the criminal justice policy process and the relationships between stakeholders? Is the public knowledgeable enough about current issues to help make policy decisions? What are some specific issues about which you believe the public is well informed?Support your claims with examples, and properly cite your references with both in-text and APA citation at the end of your post. Must be atleast 400 words
Reentry and rehabilitation programs are controversial and have proponents on both sides of the issues. Explain the role special interest groups play in their effort to influence legislation that dictates reentry and rehabilitation policy. Then from a macro perspective, should there be so many access points that allow special interest groups to access legislators?What are the negatives to allowing special interest groups to have an active role in political campaigns? Support your claims with examples, and properly cite your references with both in-text and APA citations at the end of your post. Must be atleast 400 words
There is 2 parts of this assignment:
Identify a scholarly journal article. When conducting your search, check the boxes for “scholarly” and “full-text” filters. The journal article you select must address the Department of Homeland Security’s role in influencing criminal justice policy issues. Give a summary of the article you selected….it must be at least 400 words.
Use your summary as a basis to write a 1 ½ page rough draft on the Department of Homeland Security’s role in influencing criminal justice policy issue. Your review must not be based on an abstract of the article.
- An explanation of the basic premises of the author.
- A summary of the journal article you chose
- An examination of the recommendations of the author.
- A determination of the effects of the author’s recommendations on the criminal justice system and current policy.
- Your assessment of the journal article. (This is the main focus of your presentation.)
- The effect the author’s recommendations have on social justice, based on your analysis.
- A references page formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Include the APA-formatted reference entry for the selected journal article, as well as any additional references you used in your evaluation and analysis.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.