- Human Resource Management:
- -Labor laws (actual laws per EIU country commerce report but also the degree of labor freedom per Heritage Foundation and Doingbusiness.org)
- -Unions (participation rate, whether they are powerful, are strikes common)
- -participation of women in work force
- -cost of labor (compensation — provide minimum wage and wages in different fields in US dollars,).
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study. This should summarize what our discussions for the last 7 weeks.
Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!