600–1,200 words of new content; 3,000–6,000 words (10–20 pages) total, including all deliverables
In the previous weeks, you selected a project to develop your Contract and Procurement Plan Key Assignment around. In Week 1, you provided compelling documentation on make versus buy, which led to determining a contract type that you would outsource the work with. In Week 2, you developed a detailed statement of work, included it in a formal RFP, and developed the section criteria to select the source the contract would be awarded to. In Week 3, you evaluated all of the risks involved with procuring out this work and determined what the overall management and contract administration processes would be. In Week 4, you implemented processes for change control and quality control to reduce some of the risks identified in Week 3.
At this point, you are planning for procurement closure, which includes attention being given to the legal aspects, rights, and responsibilities as well as all of the closure activities. In the final week, you are also revising the Key Assignment draft document based on feedback from your instructor and peers.
The overall project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the Key Assignment document title page with the new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Complete the new content below, and copy it under the sections in the Key Assignment document called Project Procurement Legal Rights & Responsibilities and Project Procurement Closeout.
New content to be inserted is as follows:
- Project Procurement Legal Rights and Responsibilities
- Discuss the legal aspects involved with contract management and closure.
- Discuss the process to be used to handle any outstanding issues, claims, and disputes, such as through an alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
- Document what might be terms for contract termination by either the seller or buyer.
- Outline rights and responsibilities of both the seller and buyer as they relate to procurement closure.
- Project Procurement Closeout
- Determine the acceptance criteria for determining that the project procurement is complete.
- Identify the process for obtaining final sign-offs and final payments to close out the contract.
- Determine final documentation to be included in the project procurement closure package.
- Identify the techniques that will be utilized to elicit lessons learned.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document “LastName_FirstName_MPM346_IP5.doc.”
- Submit the final Key Assignment document for grading.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!