Compose a research-based essay and informational brochure focusing on children’s cognitive development during the preschool years, as described by two theorists from your readings. This essay must be in APA format with a minimum of three (3) professional references.
- In your essay, provide a comprehensive explanation of the different cognitive development areas and stages, as described by your two chosen theorists.
- Discuss how you would use this information in your classroom or in your home with your own children. How would you modify activities and the environment to address the different cognitive development areas? What would each of the two theorists say about the kinds of activities and materials they would suggest that your classroom or home should have?
- Pick one cognitive area and design a 15-minute lesson to target the area and develop the specific cognitive skill.
The essay should be 1200-1500 words and should include at least three (3) citations. The sections should be clearly marked with headings so that your instructor knows which points you are addressing. Follow the guidelines for APA writing style. The title page and references page so not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.
Create a research-based brochure that serves as an informational resource for parents and teachers on the stages, skill, and learning activities that help children develop cognitive areas. Include information about language and how to develop it in an educational or home setting.
There should be six panels on the brochure (i.e., a trifold). Use wisely all the panels and include a solid balance between text and graphics. Three (3) references must be included on this brochure.
Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Write a 1750 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer the questions for each bullet point. There should be separate sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
- What was your earliest recollection of applying the concept of self-regulation to a school experience? Please evaluate your learning outcomes. Be specific. How does your answer relate to your readings?
- How might teachers convey to parents their behavioral expectations for preschoolers, during the first week of a new school year? Provide four concrete examples and describe them in detail.
- Review the following scenario: Taylor is a 3 ½ year-old girl with autism. She is non-verbal and has daily rituals which include head banging and throwing objects at other students in her group at preschool. Explain what guidance procedures you would use and justify your answers with connections to your text readings and outside research.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.