1. NAEYC Standard 2 states, “Candidates ….know about, understand, and value the importance and complex characteristics of children’s families and communities.” What exactly does this mean, and how will you ensure that you uphold this goal in your work with children? Please include a few examples.
2. NAEYC Standard 2 states, “Involving families and communities in young children’s development and learning.” How can teachers ensure that they uphold this standard in the classroom? Please include a few examples.
3. What are the benefits to a play-based curriculum? Please include a few examples.
4. Compare and contrast play-based preschool models. Please include a few examples.
5. Why might it be important to build a positive relationship with a disruptive student rather than acting as an authority figure to get him or her to do something? Describe some strategies that you would use as a teacher to gain a better understanding of your students’ family lives and cultural backgrounds? Please include a few examples.
- The mini essay is expected to be concise, and the topic covered in a focused, thorough and accurate manner.
- It should be at least 1 page ,using Times New Roman Font and 1.5 spacing.
- Your essay must include proper heading on the top of the article.
- Your essay should begin with a clear introduction and include either a single, or two shorter body paragraphs, as well as a concluding paragraph.Bullet points in an essay will cause you to lose points.
- Please submit as a Microsoft Word document or pdf (attach the file)
Outline the process of producing vaccines. Write a mini essay on vaccination, detailing the principle of vaccination preparation, development of new vaccines, the routes of administration and side effects. Briefly touch on vaccine controversy.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!