This assignment aims to ensure you have a clear and workable plan for creating your Case Study assignment.
Completion of this assignment requires you to draft a short proposal for your Case Study assignment. The proposal will include a selection of sections of what will become your final case study paper: the introduction, part of the literature review, the methodology section, and part of the media review.
More information about each of these sections can be found in the assignment guidelines for the Case Study assignment. For the purposes of this proposal assignment, you should include:
- Introduction: Describes overall purpose of paper (includes description of case for background/context; briefly previews type of media content that will be analyzed and theoretical/scholarly literature that will be used; makes argument for why that area of scholarly literature is best suited to understanding the case).
- Literature Review: Summary of theoretical/scholarly literature reviewed for the case (4 sources cited – the full paper will require 10, but the proposal should have 4).
- Methodology: Identifies media content analyzed, provides rationale for media content selected, describes how media content was collected.
- Media Review: Provides analysis of the chosen media that derives from insights related to the theoretical framework outlined in the literature review. Findings from analyzed media texts are written in a narrative/thematic/descriptive format with example quotes interspersed to serve as evidence. In other words, describe the media sources (videos, text, images, etc.) and themes, using quotes to illustrate, enough so that the reader can understand how these examples are related to the prior sections of the paper. For the proposal assignment, you should have at least 4 media sources.
- References: Provide your references in APA style. You should also use APA style for in-text citations. You do not need to include other elements of APA formatting such as a running header or abstract.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.