Scenario: Your principal has asked you to design a global knowledge program for your school. Additionally, he has emphasized the need for collaborative communities on your campus. Consider how a global knowledge program might be relevant across multiple grade levels and content areas at your school. If you are not currently at a school site, use a school with which you are familiar.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word proposal to your principal.
Include the following in your proposal:
- Define global knowledge.
- Describe the global knowledge program and how it is relevant to your school.
- Identify the collaborative community.
- Explain how the collaborative community is relevant to the global knowledge program.
- Identify the skills and content knowledge needed by teachers and teacher leaders to implement the program.
- Suggest a professional development plan for implementing the proposal.
Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.