Create a 1- to 2-page Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) in the form of a table in Microsoft® Word including the following questions:
- What is the difference between a distributed and a centralized computer system? Describe the underlying principles and issues of distributed versus centralized computer systems and how cloud-based solutions have altered current networking solutions. Refer to the network diagrams you created as an illustration of a distributed network.
- What are the major network topologies? Refer to the network diagrams you created as an illustration of the logical and physical topology you employed.
- Why are standards bodies essential in networking and the Internet?
- Why are the OSI and TCP/IP network models important in networking? Provide an example from one of the labs that illustrates the performance of one of the protocols you used.
- What are the major TCP/IP protocols in use today? Provide an example from one of the labs that illustrates troubleshooting an issue with a protocol you used.
- What is the difference between a LAN and a WAN?
- What is meant by the terms latency, response time, and jitter, and what tools could you use to measure these?
- What is VOIP, and what older technologies does it replace?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!