Think about the Non-Alcoholic business you are developing and you described in week 1 discussion.
As part of the business plan, you will be required to conduct a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) in Assignment 2.
For this week’s discussion, respond to the following only:
1. Discuss three OPPORTUNITIES you can identify for your NAB business.
2. Identify and discuss the most significant THREAT.
3. Justify your response.
- Have a heading for each section and bold. List the opportunities first (bullets or numbers) and then explain. List the most significant threat and then explain.
· What good opportunities can you spot?
· What interesting trends are you aware of?
Useful opportunities can come from such things as:
· Changes in technology and markets on both a broad and narrow scale.
· Changes in government policy related to your field.
· Changes in social patterns, population profiles, lifestyle changes, and so on.
· Local events.
· What obstacles do you face?
· What are your competitors doing?
· Are quality standards or specifications for your job, products or services changing?
· Is changing technology threatening your position?
· Do you have bad debt or cash-flow problems?
· Could any of your weaknesses seriously threaten your business?
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.