In this assignment, you will create an essay discussing a contested aspect of health or education in the United States. Select one topic from your readings or from a news source (include a link in your submission). Do not use the topic from this week’s Discussion Board.
You might discuss your thoughts on the poor showing of the United States on indices of healthy countries. You could focus on charter schools and the claim that, by diverting funds from public schools, charters disproportionately impact low-income students of color. You could research and write on the relationship of exclusive private schools and the perpetuation of inequality or a hot topic about health or education of your choosing. Your essay should be thought provoking, innovative, and creative.
- Select one topic based on the description and create an essay
- Your essay should be at least 3-5 pages in length
- Your essay must include at least 2 scholarly references
- Your essay must be in proper APA format.
The purpose of this assignment is to select the best organizational form, and to discuss ethical concerns with the business scenario.
Scenario: Adam and Laura wish to open a pet grooming shop called Dazzling Doggies Day Spa. Laura’s mother Beth would like to contribute the startup costs in exchange for a share of profits, but she doesn’t want to participate in the daily operations of the business. She also doesn’t want to have any personal liability in the business.
Develop a 350- to 700-word summary with the following information:
- Which business organizational form would be best given the above circumstances, and why?
- Unbeknownst to Laura and Beth, Adam begins to use Dazzling Doggies Day Spa’s checking account to pay all his personal bills. Are his actions ethical? Why or why not?
Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!