Complete the following steps:
- Advise Shania on which of the business forms under consideration best accomplishes her business goals. Thoroughly explain the reasons for your recommendation.
- Advise Shania on whether her company should become a franchise or should open as an independent coffeehouse. Explain your recommendation.
- Perform a corporate name search at this website to determine if the name Shania is considering is available for use in the State of Colorado. Also assess whether the name is available as a trademark. Even if the name is available, advise Shania on whether it is a good choice. Explain why or why not.
- Advise Shania on which of the interested persons she should include in her business, why, and in what role(s). If she chooses not to take in a particular party, what reasons should she give each person, if any? Your analysis must include biblical perspectives, such as biblical considerations of marriage and of business relationships with non-believers.
- Your thread must meet or exceed 1,000 words
- At least 3 scholarly source citations, in addition to the course textbook, in current APA format
- Integration of at least 2 biblical principles with citations.
- Correct spelling and grammar are used throughout the thread. There are 0–2 errors in grammar or spelling that distract the reader from the content.
- References are cited both in-text and in a reference list. There are 0–2 minor errors in APA format in the required citations.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!