The advancement of IoT as an intelligent system is facing several challenges such as security and privacy.
- Projects reports are expected to be 5 pages long. Don’t stretch the report just to meet a particular page number, nor feel constrained if it needs to be longer to get your key points and results across.
- A good report must answer the standard questions about any research project:
- Abstract: WHAT did you do, WHY was it important, WHAT were your high level results?
- Problem Statement: WHAT is the problem you attempted to solve?
- Prior Work: HOW have others approached your problem?
- Research Approach: WHAT was your approach to solving your problem? WHAT did you build? WHAT was your experimental methodology in terms of instrumentation, data collection, analysis, etc.? Include figures to describe your architecture and to assist in the presentation of your algorithms and analyses.
- Results: WHAT were your results? HOW did you evaluate your work and WHAT were your figures of merit? Include graphs, charts, or other ways to visually describe your results.
- Lessons Learned and Future Work: If you knew then what you know now, WHAT would you do differently? WHAT questions are left for future research?
- Summary and Conclusions: Summarize your project and place your results in an overall context.
Prepare a class PowerPoint Presentation and DEMO.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!