Research the recent Wells Fargo Bank fraud. The reference provided from CNNMoney in the unit resources will get you started.
- Analyze this particular situation from perspective of Bolman & Deal.
- Utilizing the strucrural frame, develop at least two interview questions for the Wells Fargo bankers that would have emanated from your unique perspective. (Bolman & Deal).
- These questions should:
- Be clear and respectful.
- Address significant issues at the heart of the bank fraud.
- Connect to a specific tenet of your unique perspective and specify which tenet that is.
- Elicit a response of more than a yes or no answer.
Refer to the next page for the grading rubric.
Students: Be sure to read the criteria, by which your paper/project will be evaluated, before you write, and again after you write.
Evaluation Rubric for Fraud Triangle Assignment
|0 – 10 points||11 – 13 points||14 – 15 points|
|Question Quantity||Less than 2 questions||2 questions||More than 2 questions|
|0 – 27 points||28 – 31 points||32 – 35 points|
|Question Quality||Inadequate demonstration of unique perspective and/or questions are poorly written and/or questions written in a manner that elicits no more than yes or no answer||Demonstrated connection to unique perspective and/or clearly written and/or response requires more than yes/no answer||Demonstrated unique perspective with creative use of language and/or questions were well written and challenged respondents’ thinking, and/or questions prompted complex responses|
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!