1. The combination of axon terminal, cleft and target tissue is called the synapse. T or F?
2. Cardiac muscle is voluntary muscle. T or f?
3. Neuron loss in the substantia nigra may be associated with Parkinson’s disease . T or f?
4. The clogging of blood vessels in the brain with cholesterol is the hallmark sign of :
c. vascular dementia
5. Farsightedness in a 20 year old male patient is also called:
e. none of the answers is true
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.