Select a famous athlete (or team) and do some research on their life and career. Analyze some of their behaviors, performances, and tendencies within the confines of personality, motivation, arousal, stress, anxiety, competition, cooperation, feedback, and reinforcement.
- Can you draw any parallels to past, present or future trends?
- What behaviors did you observe most frequently? Can you describe a “why”?
- What were the least frequent behaviors? Why?
- Can you identify some positive, negative, specific, or general reinforcements?
- How do these factors contribute to the overall performance?
- How did their performance affect their behavior or psychological facets?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!