Section 1: Data File Description
1) Provide a context of the grades.sav data set.( I have attached a word document called data set)
2) Include a definition of the specified variables (predictor, outcome) and corresponding scales of measurement. Specify the sample size of the data set.
Section 2: Testing Assumptions
3) Analyze the assumptions of the t test.
Use the following graph to answer question 4
4) Discuss your visual interpretations of the graph output for gpa.
For question 5 use the following table
N Skewness Kurtosis
Statistic Statistic Std. Error Statistic Std. Error
gpa 105 -.275 .236 -.390 .467
Valid N (listwise) 105
5) Discuss your visual interpretations of the descriptive table. Interpret those values.
Use the table below to answer question 6
Tests of Normality
Statistic df Sig. Statistic df Sig.
gpa .076 105 .162 .972 105 .024
a. Lilliefors Significance Correction
6) Interpret the Shapiro-Wilk test graph of gpa and interpret it.
7) Report the results of the Levene’s test and interpret it. Summarize whether or not the assumptions of the t test are met. To answer this question use the table that is attached in the word document called: BIG TABLE
Section 3: Research Question, Hypotheses, and Alpha Level
8) Articulate a research question related to gender and gpa.
9) Articulate the null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis. Specify the alpha level.
10) Report the results of the table that is attached as a separate document called BIG TABLE. APA guidelines. You will use the table that is in the word document called BOG TABLE. Include the following:
o Degrees of freedom.
o t value.
o p value.
o Effect size.
o Interpretation of effect size.
o Means and standard deviations for each group. Mean difference.
o Interpret the results against the null hypothesis.
11) Discuss the implications of this t test as it relates to the research question.
12) Conclude with an analysis of the strengths and limitations of t-test analysis.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!