1. The issue with rheumatic fever is the fact that strep bacteria attack the patient’s heart valve tissue. T or F?
2. An stable aneurysm that has burst causes a hemorrhage. T or F?
3. The heart’s conduction system begins with the:
a. AV node
b. SA node
c. AV bundle
d. Purkinje fibers
e. The bundle branches
4. Hardening of the arteries due to a build up of fatty deposits in the walls of arteries is called most precisely:
b. Renal artery inflammation
c. Vena cava syndrome
e. No answer is true
5. Stroke can be due to a thrombus, embolus, bleed. T or F?