· The first paragraph must have a thesis statement and introduce the reader to the topic.
· Use transitions in between paragraphs.
· The last paragraph needs to summarize your main points and give your audience a vision of a world where your ideas have been adopted.
Remember unity, coherence and adequate development. Make sure you are proving a topic sentence with each example, make sure the points are easy to understand and make sure you have written enough so your audience is not left with questions.
- The paper must be 3 pages in length (approximately 1000 words)
- Use 12-point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced.
- MLA formatted with at least three sources.
Intro (Fact, question, bold statement, quote, short story, definition, background on the subject):
Thesis Statement (Claim):
Paragraph 1-Supporting point #1 (ethos, logos or pathos?):
Paragraph 2-Supporting point #2 (ethos, logos or pathos?):
Paragraph 3-Supporting point #3 (ethos, logos or pathos?):
Paragraph 4-An argument from the opposition:
Your rebuttal for that argument:
Conclusion (restate your thesis, illustrate with a short story, rename your main points, give a recommendation for next steps, challenge, use a quotation):
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.