Prepare a PowerPoint slideshow presentation on an applied ethical topic. Review the topics from www.procon.org and choose one of the controversial issues to report on (or another topic may be suggested for instructor approval.)
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 15-20 slides that outlines both sides of the debate. Address all relevant issues associated with your topic. Note both the positive and negative aspects of each side of the debate.
- State the topic in terms of an ethical debate/dilemma and relate the issue to at least three ethical theories and/or thinkers that have been discussed in the course. Reflect on how each ethical theory and/or thinker might address the issue.
- Be sure to limit discussion of the “scientific” debate to a minimum. The presentation should focus on the ethical questions.
- If relevant, consider Biblical and/or historic Christian approaches to this issue.
- Give your own conclusion(s) regarding this issue.
- Include a minimum of three academic references in addition to www.procon.org.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!