Begin this final assignment by selecting a topic in leadership or situation that is of interest to you. Make sure that it is relevant to the material we discussed in the course. Next, analyze the situation. If you do not have a personal leadership experience to discuss, you may also consider a leadership topic from current events.
Write a paper in which you address these questions:
- What is the topic or the concept you are focusing on?
- What happened?
- What were the consequences? (Be sure to relate the experiences back to the theories and concepts presented in the course and articles gathered in the course)
- What would you do differently?
- Did you have any major concerns about the incident?
- What did you learn because of this situation about being an effective leader?
Support your paper with minimum of five (6) external resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 11-13 pages not including title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA 6th edition standards
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!