Google Analytics (GA) is an easy-to-use tool to measure activity on a website. A basic setup might take as little as a few minutes, and many of the standard reports are quite accessible and understandable without any special training or prior knowledge of web analytics. Because of this, many users jump into GA without knowing much about its underpinnings-how the data is structured and gathered-and that’s fine for the basics. But eventually, users can outgrow this intuitive understanding of GA and its data, and need deeper insight into how it works and what it can do.
In a 3-4 page APA formatted paper, explore the Google Analytics environment and explain how we accomplish the following in Google Analytics:
- How accounts are structured in Google Analytics?
- How the data gets into Google Analytics?
- How are reports generated?
Next, write a comparison of what Google does versus what other search providers do. How is Google different than Yahoo, Bing, etc.? What makes them special and the market leader in this area?
Be sure to use proper citations and references within your paper.
How is an Environment Managed for the purposes of Software Maintenance?
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Please type the answers to the above assignments in Word or Rich Text Format (.rtf) and upload them here by the deadline.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!