You are required to describe a significant event that has occurred in your area of speciality practice whilst undertaking your graduate certificate. The significant event can either describe:
- A clinical event that directly involves a patient situation that you were involved in; or
- An event related to your professional standards of practice.
- Provide an account of a significant event that has occurred in your specialist area that includes a clear and descriptive explanation of the significant event and the events that took place.
- Using the Gibbs reflective cycle conduct a significant event analysis and include:
- What factors led or contributed to the event occurring and why you thought the event was significant.
- Provide a narrative reflection describing your particular concerns or the key issues and implications, and how they were directly related to patient care or to your professional nursing practice.
- Based on your analysis and reflection, provide recommendations informed by relevant literature and describe how these will change your nursing practice.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.