1. All the parts of an effective activity plan are aligned with one another. Discuss what is meant by the concept of alignment and how it relates to the plans you write.
2. In what ways does brain development research document the influence of both nature and nurture on language development?
3. Think about the four theoretical perspectives of language development. Use your own experiences to reflect on which one(s) you think is most common in early childhood settings (this can be in the home, day care, preschool, etc). Explain why you think this is so.
4. Describe what it means to have empathy for others. Do you remember a time when a teacher said something to you in front of others that was critical or singled you out and did not encourage others to be empathetic towards you? Tell about this time and how it made you feel. How could the experience have been resolved in a more empathetic, positive way? What might the teacher have said or done differently that promoted empathy toward your situation?
1. There are many high-performing schools world-wide that require students to learn how to play an instrument. What does the research say about this practice? Which countries or nation-wide schools are known for this practice?
2, What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of formal, normative-based assessment tools?
3. What are three common assessment team models? Describe the similarities and differences among the three teams.
4. How did the Polynesians colonize the Pacific between 500 and 1000?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!