In this course you will complete a signature assignment, which is designed to demonstrate your proficiencies in specific programmatic learning outcomes.
The signature assignment for this course requires you to write a paper, 5 pages in length, based on of the following topic:
The primary purpose of this assignment is to help students gain a better understanding of cost accounting concepts. This is not a group assignment. The requirement for this paper is minimum 5- pages/double space on a chosen company. You are required to write a cost accounting policy for the accounting department/ using and considering the concepts that you learn throughout the course. I will provide some samples for your review; you are also encouraged to research on internet to find more information on Cost Accounting Policies and how they are formulated.
More details will be provided during the course. Requirements:
- Written in APA style: referencing and use of section headers;
- Grammatically correct;
- Written with technical prose and have substance;
- The paper should be at least 5 full pages plus a reference list, but not more than 10 full pages, with single- spacing, normal margins and a 12-font typeset.
- The length of the paper is exclusive of any graphs, illustrations and or other exhibits that are referred to in the paper.
- Facts and uses of sources that are incorporated into your paper must be footnoted and a bibliography must accompany the paper;
- Paper content – It is not necessary to have a long introduction or conclusion for this project.
- For example, include a few, simple paragraphs on the company history and issue.
- Subject matter is arranged neatly, concisely stated, and covers the entire topic addressed above.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!