- Please choose two (2) of the following questions to answer.
- Your answers should make use of the relevant literature discussed in class. You may also use any outside literature that you have come across while working on your class research paper.
- You should be sure to use in-text citation and include a works cited list for each answer. Please be sure to use proper citation formatting.
- Each answer should be between 600-800 words. Please provide a word count for each answer.
- Answers should be typed, printed, and stapled. Emailed exams will not be accepted.
- Midterms will be due at the beginning of class on
- What is the role of media in attitude formation? How much do media influence public opinion?
- What is the role of public opinion in politics? Does it impact public policy?
- What is the role of groups on attitude formation? How much of an influence do groups have on public opinion?
- Is there a difference in public opinion toward civil rights in principle versus practice? If yes, provide some examples of these differences and explain why they exist. If no, provide some examples and explain why a difference does not exist.
- Are American’s tolerant? What is the difference between elites and the general public when it comes to political tolerance?
- What is the role of trust in government? How does trust influence politics and the behaviors of individuals?
- What is the relationship between partisanship and voting behavior? More specifically, is partisanship easily changed, and what does this mean for an individual’s voting behavior? Explore this relationship.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!