This assignment is another opportunity to complete part of your final assignment: the peer review. In this assignment you will be discussing and visually representing your knowledge of data collection tools in the action research proposal process. This assignment supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome 3.
This assignment is your chance to get creative. There are two parts to this assignment.
In your paper,
Part One:Using a visual tool such as Smore or EDraw Max, create a visual with the following:
- Types (4 points): Depicts the different types of qualitative and quantitative data collection techniques.
Part Two:Provide a separate document that includes the following:
- Characteristics (2 points): In one page discuss each type of data collection, paying attention to the characteristics of each type (accuracy, credibility, dependability, validity, and reliability).
- Report Out (2 points): Skim your action research report, chosen in Week Two, for the types of data used. Describe in at least one page the different types of data chosen and report out on the findings.
The Visual Interpretation Assignment
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of Visual Interpretation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style