I started it but it need work the started SOAP is under wk 7 dq1 other documents uploaded contain infomation on the study.
General Guidelines for Comprehensive Case Study – Week 7 Assignment 1
- Your case study should not be just a SOAP note of a patient encounter—it should be a comprehensive evaluation of an iHuman patient case.
- You will complete a Comprehensive SOAP note on the approved Pediatric SOAP Note template based on the findings of the iHuman case – then major research and discussion of the disease process are presented.
- This case study should be a summative evaluation supported by a minimum of 5 evidence-based articles.
- Evaluation of the case study should be no more than 3-4 substantive paragraphs. A minimum of five evidence-based sources (in addition to your text) should be used for your case study.
- Course texts will not count as a scholarly source; if using data from websites you must go back to the literature source for the information-no secondary sources are allowed, ie, Medscape, UptoDate, etc.
- This week, complete the iHuman case titled “Tommy Acker, Child Abuse”. Click here for information on how to access and navigate iHuman.
- Please submit your Comprehensive SOAP Note and Growth Chart in the W7 Assignment 1 Dropbox by Wednesday, October 18, 2017.
- Name your SOAP note document SU_NSG6435_W7_A1_lastname_firstinitial.doc
|Assignment 1 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Provided a thorough discussion of the approach to the case and patient care.||10|
|Comprehensive SOAP note submitted with all required elements.||30|
|Used at least five current articles to support the approach.||5|
|Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary and cited all sources using APA style.||5|