Throughout the course you encountered a number of different moral theories. While you had enough exposure in the first few weeks to build a moral compass, you have had more time to get to know the theories better and may be morally motivated by a different primary theory or set of theories than you used for the week three assignment. The goal here is to pick just one theory you feel is a “best guide” for moral behavior.
Then you are to create an Infographic promoting that theory, either on its own or by comparing it to other theories. Consider yourself as being in marketing and you are trying to convince others to choose your theory. Describe situations where this theory provides good guidance. Focus on the positives (i.e. consequentialist theories allow you flexibility while treating everyone equally, non consequentialist theories provide solid rules to follow and proper justification, virtue theories focus on the person and not the action, etc.)
- Using one of the following programs, create an infographic that promotes your theory in a convincing way as an ideal guide for future moral decisions. https://piktochart.com/ https://www.visme.co/ https://prezi.com/ or MS PowerPoint
- Have fun and try to be creative.
- It is not bad to display some of the negatives, but the goal here is to promote your theory.
- Be sure you submit as a PDF or that the link works (send to others to see if they can open it). Keep in mind if your instructor cannot see it, he or she cannot assess it.
- Please do not purchase an subscription, unless you want to, and do not submit anything one needs a paid subscription to see. Again, if free viewing is not possible, it will not be graded.
- Lastly, when using resources, be sure to have a citation where the information is used on the presentation and include a references/works cited section at the bottom.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!