Select a small business that may or may not already have a website. What would you do differently to make the site better to attract consumers or how would you make the website appeasing to the consumers and the business? Sole proprietorship businesses that provide services like car repair, house cleaning, tax preparation, and that use the Internet and similar services are also good options. You also should consider and describe how the business that you select can use social media to achieve its objectives. Use the Internet and other sources to research and analyze markets and competitors.
After selecting a business, you will need to answer the following questions:
- What Internet business model would be appropriate for the company to follow in creating/remaking a Web site and why?
- In what ways can the business benefit from a Web site? What functions should it perform for the company (e.g., marketing, sales, customer support, internal communications, etc.)?
- In what other ways might the company use the Internet for its own benefit?
- Prepare functional specifications for the company’s use of the Web and the Internet. Include links to and from other sites in your design.
- Prepare a list of technological specifications for implementation (e.g., what hardware and software are necessary to support your design)?
The deliverable length should be 3 pages in length NOT including the title page, abstract page, reference page. Please cite work inside paper.
Explain and give an example that supports the following statement:
Each time we change characteristics of one or more of the components of the organization (organization structure, people, business processes, and information technology), we must consider compensating changes in the other components.
One Paragraph with one reference