Part 1: Initial Post
Based on the peer feedback you received in the Module 7 discussion about your wiki entry and from your instructor regarding your draft, address the following (100-400 words):
- Before drafting your initial post, take time to reflect on everything you learned during the past few weeks about argument, logic, and fallacy.
- Reread your draft with an eye on logic, and make note of any fallacies you catch or claims that lack support.
- Take another look at your wiki entry and draft, with an eye on your use of outside sources. Keep an eye out for missing quotation marks, poorly paraphrased information, and in-text citations. Make note of any errors or concerns you discover. Tell us about the main areas of your paper that need work.
- How do you plan to adjust your paper to “fix” any areas that need improvement?
- Note if your reviewer(s) thought you addressed a main purpose/thesis in your paper.
- Did your reviewer(s) think you reached your audience? Do you think you reached your audience?
- As you move on to other courses, how do you plan to use what you learned in this class to expand your critical writing skills? How might you use these skills for workplace writing?
Part 2: Response to Peers
After you have posted your own main response to the Discussion assignment, post at least two substantive responses, a minimum of 100 words each, to other students’ main postings, offering specific feedback about the ideas they posted. You must post your main Discussion posting before you can reply to other students.
A substantive post will do at least ONE of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, a website) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!