Part 2: How Am I Doing?
Balancing School and Life – My Quality of Life Self-Care Plan. The purpose of developing this Plan is to set a framework and a plan to maintain wellness and to stay motivated and engaged throughout your Program. Doing this will help you achieve success during your coursework and as a professional nurse.
The goal of the Project is to help you become self-aware and reflective as a means of identifying personal self-care strategies that will increase your energy and help you manage your stress. The Project will give you a chance to learn how this is accomplished as you will be doing similar work with clients during the Program and as a professional nurse to assist them in the same way.
Share in a 2 – 3 page paper, the following:
- Re-look at your Quality of Life Self-Care Wheel scores. Have they changed? If so, in what ways.
- Think about your current levels of tension and stress. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest level, what is your score? Now think about the strategies you identified. Describe how well you have put them into action. If you have not been able to implement them, identify why and what you can do to overcome this.
- Identify any new strategies that you think will “fit” better and describe why.
- Minimum length 2-3 pages not including cover or referencing. APA formatting
you will be examining ethical nursing practice. In three to five paragraphs answer the following questions.
- Define in your own words “ethical nursing practice.”
- Describe the basis or framework you used for your definition.
- Explain the difference between legal and ethical nursing practice.
- Discuss one ethical or bioethical dilemma a nurse may encounter and describe how it could be handled.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.