Use MS Word to complete “Questions to be Graded: Exercise 18 &33” in Statistics for Nursing Research: A Workbook for Evidence-Based Practice. Submit your work in SPSS by copying the output and pasting into the Word document. In addition to the SPSS output, please include explanations of the results where appropriate.
6. ANOVA was used for analysis by Mayland et al. (2014). Would t -tests have also been appropriate? Provide a rationale for your answer.
7. What type of post hoc analysis was performed? Is the post hoc analysis performed conservative than the Scheffé test?
8. State the null hypothesis for care for the three study groups (see Table 2). Should the null hypothesis be accepted or rejected? Provide a rationale for your answer.
9. What are the post hoc results for care? Which results are statistically signiﬁcant? What do the results mean?
10. In your opinion, do the study ﬁndings presented in Tables 2 and 3 have implications for end of life care? Provide a rationale for your answer.
6. If using SPSS, what is the exact likelihood of obtaining an F value at least as extreme as or as close to the one that was actually observed, assuming that the null hypothesis is true?
7. Which group worked the most weekly job hours post-treatment? Provide a rationale for your answer. 8. Write your interpretation of the results as you would in an APA-formatted journal.
9. Is there a difference in your ﬁnal interpretation when comparing the results of the LSD post hoc test versus Tukey HSD test? Provide a rationale for your answer.
10. If the researcher decided to combine the two Treatment as Usual groups to represent an overall “Control” group, then there would be two groups to compare: Supported Employment versus Control. What would be the appropriate statistic to address the difference in hours worked between the two groups? Provide a rationale for your answer.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.