Construct a minimum 700-word plan for setting price and a distribution model (place/distribution) in Microsoft® Word. This plan should address at least three elements (from the Price and Place/Distribution list below) of the Price and Place/Distribution section of the marketing plan.
- Price and Place/Distribution:
- Distribution Strategies
- Channels, Mass, Selective, Exclusive
- Positioning within channels
- Dynamic/Static Pricing Strategies
- Channel tactics (Pricing)
- Daily pricing, promotion pricing, List pricing
cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.
In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 300 words),
Financial institutions use derivatives instruments to hedge their asset–liability risk exposures. The financial institutions` goal is to reduce the value of their net worth that is at risk due to adverse events.
- What are the reasons why a financial institution may choose to hedge its portfolio selectively?
- Substantiate your response with examples.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!