Write a research paper of 12–15 pages of body text (including your title page, abstract, and references pages) discussing, in the most current APA format, some aspect of military mental health issues from the list below, including spiritual factors. Please don’t provide just a secular viewpoint or just a spiritual perspective. Integrate them using journal articles or book chapters on the topics as sources. Cite everything. Balance the paper with both a biblical worldview and theoretical perspectives. The paper is worth 200 points.
As expected in a graduate-level class, APA style and grammar are graded very carefully. Proofread carefully before submitting.
It is very important to cite any information taken from an outside source.
Select a topic from the following list, being sure that every issue is examined as related to military personnel. If a related topic not shown here is desired, permission must be sought and received by the instructor by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 2.
- PTSD as a result of military service (non-combat causation)
- Combat-related PTSD
- Negative coping behaviors related to PTSD in the military (self-mutilation, eating disorders, sex addiction, gambling, suicide, extreme risk-taking behavior, alcohol abuse in the military, abuse of illegal drugs in the military, abuse of prescription and legal drugs in the military)
- Military service-related depression
- TBI from military service-related causation
- Military family mental health issues
- Military mental health issues caused by isolation and alienation
- Military sexual trauma
- Women in the military (Mental health issues excluding Military Sexual Trauma)
●The addressed behavior MUST be linked to military personnel for the majority of the paper
(family while service member is deployed, service member unable to be or feel accepted in his/her unit, effect of frequent relocation on military spouse and dependants)
The length of the paper should be 12–15 pages (including your title page, abstract, and references pages), and points will be taken off if the paper is below 12 pages or exceeds 15 pages. Follow the most current APA style. Review the Research Paper Grading Rubric for guidance and grading factors. The paper will be graded on thoroughness, content, and use of theoretical material and integration of biblical perspective.
Include at least 12 current references (within the last 10 years); points will be deducted for each missing current reference. The Bible and the textbooks for this class may be cited, but they will not count toward the 12 required references.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!