In 1000 words or more State your opinion on the practice of employers conducting social media background searches on current and future employees.
To address the issue, your essay should:
- Be up-to-date on the latest developments of employment background searches.
- Reflect the “real world” complications of screening existing and future employees.
- Explain the reasons behind your opinion on this issue.
- Discuss where you think this will lead in the future.
Questions to address
- Why should my readers care about this issue?
- How can you help readers grasp the significance of this issue?
- How will you organize your ideas?
- What examples can you include that my readers can relate to?
- What is your thesis (that is, what is your opinion on this issue)?
- Can punishment be used as an effective form of motivation in the workplace? Why or why not?
- Where and when is it appropriate to use punishment as a motivational tactic?
Give reasons in support of your assertions.
Write your initial response in 1–2 paragraphs. Apply APA standards to citation of sources
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.