A Create a Project Proposal document stating the basic elements that you will include in your website. Include a cover sheet with your name, course, and week number. The body of your report must include
• site title;
• rationale or focus of the site;
• outline of main elements;
• target audience;
• design considerations; and
• limiting factors.
• Prepare a site map using a diagramming application, such as Visio, including
• layout of the site (identify all pages and their relationships);
• page filenames (use ISO standard naming conventions);
• links between pages (show the relationships using arrows); and
• navigation structure (choose which type of navigation structure best suits your topic).
In the diagramming application, use the Save As option to create an image file (jpg, gif, or png) of your site. Copy this image file into your Project Proposal document.
Upon completion, name your single, MS Word document as lastname_CIS363_projectWk1.
|Proposal format||9||20||Cover page, headings, APA guidelines|
|Proposal content||9||20||All points addressed (Milestone 1A) with adequate content|
|Site storyboard||9||20||All pages identified (5–7)|
|Site storyboard filenames||9||20||Appropriate filenames (ISO standard)|
|Site storyboard links||9||20||Reasonable linkages and navigation|
|Total||45||100||A quality project will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.|
Submit your assignment to the Dropbox, located at the top of this page. For instructions on how to use the Dropbox, read these step-by-step instructions.
See the Syllabus section “Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due date information.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!