Chronic kidney disease is a gradual loss of kidney function. In this assignment, you will explore this disease in more detail using the scenario below.
You are a healthcare provider who is preparing to meet with a patient who has recently been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease. You are tasked with explaining this disease and its treatment options to your patient.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Research this disease using a minimum of 2 source(s). You can use your textbook for one of the sources. Choose the remaining sources from the GALE Virtual Reference Library provided on the Structure and Function of the Human Body library guide page.
- In a minimum of 2 pages (not counting the references page), address the following:
- Explain how chronic kidney disease develops and the potential causes.
- Describe the treatment options that exist.
- Include a references page at the end of your document, formatted using the APA guidelines, that lists your research sources.
Sex education refers to an array of topics that comprise sexuality. Such topics may include contraception, human development, the anatomy and physiology of the reproductive system, and sexual behavior. The teaching of sex education to children has always had a big stigma attached to it, but it is an important topic for young individuals to learn.
For your initial post, address the following:
- Research and report on the sex education protocols and regulations in your state.
- At what age should children be exposed to sex education topics? What topics should be discussed and why?
- Should sex education be mandated as part of the curriculum in public schools? Why?
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.