You are the Information Security manager in a medium-sized retail organization based in Dubai. The overwhelming majority of your clients flies or drives to Dubai over the weekend to pick up the purchases they made online during the week.
You have been asked to assess the company’s current security posture and come up with a recommendation for securing against website risks, threats, and vulnerabilities.
Write a paper that includes the following:
- A description of 3 major risks, 3 threats, and 3 vulnerabilities that are of concern from the IT security point of view.
- An explanation of the best practices you would recommend to mitigate these risks, threats, and vulnerabilities.
Keep in mind, we are most interested in your ability to describe the risks, threats, and vulnerabilities in the retail industry in accordance with security goals. Use diagrams, where appropriate.
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two (2) credible sources and information from the module to support your writing.
- Your paper must follow University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check.
Harwood, M. (2016). Internet security: How to defend against attackers on the web (2nd ed.). Burlington, MA:Jones & Bartlett Learning. ISBN-13: 9781284090550
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.